SunGlobe Terms & Condistions
- Offer: We will send you an offer within 1-2 business days of the invitation to tender. The offer shows the product, quantity, price, payment terms, delivery method and time, delivery and stamp costs.
- Marking of products: We offer marking primarily according to your wishes, but if the desired means of marking is not possible, we will provide you with the best possible marking for that product.
- Delivery volume: In most distribution orders, we reserve the right to provide +/- 10% of the order quantity of the product for printing technical reasons.
- Delivery time: Product delivery time is about 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the product and the method of marking.
- Cash on Delivery: The products ordered at Checkout will be sent to the address you wish to pay for the products and the shipping costs in the nearest mail.
- Matkahuoltoennakko Fee: Delivered to the destination of the destination you wish to travel. When picking up the products, you pay them and Matkahuolto’s freight costs.
- Package delivery: We deliver to companies either via Schenker Express or as a mail-to-door package. Larger delivery items are delivered on the Kiitolinja line.
- Terms of Payment: For Businesses with Business ID and Credit Information OK, delivery by invoice. Delivery to private persons by means of a travel or cash advance. Reduction fee € 10 to orders under € 200.
- Registry name: sunglobe.net Customer Register
- Registrar: SunGlobe Oy (Business ID: 1081986-1)
The customer register contains the following information:
- First and last names of a person
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Details of processed orders
- Other order-related information
The Registry Officer
SunGlobe Oy / J.Knuutinen
Protection of the registry
The registry is located on a secure server.
Use of the register and disclosure
Usage of the customer register
The purpose of the customer register is to process and archive customer orders from SunGlobe Ltd. and to communicate with the customer and the seller.
Personal data is handled within the limits and limits permitted by law.
SunGlobe Oy does not disclose information (in whole or in part) to the registrants.
By way of exception, authorities (eg police)